1. I have a special diet (gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, lactose free etc), what is the meal on Saturday night?
When you buy your tickets there is a box that requests your dietary requirements. IF you indicate your requirement the Convention Centre ensures a meal to meet that requirement. Upon picking up your registration on Friday, May 18, 2018 you will have a specific coloured bracelet or meal card for Saturday evening.
2. I don’t want to buy my ticket online, how can I get one?
You have a couple options :
- You can come into the school (75 Rue Maisonneuve) and pick one up at the office (cash only).
- You can go to mass at St. Patrick’s Church on Sept 10, 23, Oct. 22, or Nov. 12 and purchase your tickets following mass from a 175th representative. (cash only).
- You can call: 418-999-4797 to discuss other options.
3. How much is a ticket for Friday night only?
There are no individual day tickets, it is a full weekend package. If you wish to bring your spouse/partner, they are more than welcome to buy their ticket and join the weekend festivities.
4. What is covered in the $120 ticket?
- Friday May 18th: Receive your registration package with official souvenir then ‘Meet and Greet’ at the school with music and bar service.
- Saturday May 19th — Day: Day begins with an ‘open gym’ for the children of alumni, then Decades pick up basketball games. School tours and visit various displays of memorabilia.
- Saturday May 19th — Evening: The Convention Center will be the locale for the cocktail and fabulous four course dinner with a half bottle of wine, as well as a visual walk through history, entertainment and dancing to follow.
- Sunday May 20th: Everyone is invited to mass at St. Patrick’s Church followed by dessert and coffee at the school.
Remember the Early Bird $120 must be purchased before November 30th
5. How will the table seating for the dinner on Saturday be organized?
- Tables of 10 people
- Each person in your group of 10 must have bought their individual tickets (or one person buys all ten) in order to reserve a table of 10.
- To reserve your table of 10, one person must email firstname.lastname@example.org by April 6th, 2018 indicating with whom they want to sit (first and last names of all ten seats) and the graduating year(s).
- If your group is less than 10 (2-9 persons), you must still send an email to email@example.com by April 6th, 2018 indicating with whom you want to sit and the graduating year(s).
- If you are ALONE, we will place you with your grad year or near it. (We have many single tickets no worries).
6. How can I group people to make a table?
We suggest you personally contact and create Facebook groups to organize tables of 10 and buy your tickets. When you buy your ticket, graduation year is requested.